Memorials and HonorariaThe descendants and friends of Maxville celebrate this cultural heritage by honoring or remembering a loved one with a gift or donation. A dedicated space is under development to honor our neighbors, friends, loved ones.
- Pearl Alice Marsh & LaDon Marsh established the Amos Marsh Jr Scholarship
- Amos Marsh, McKinney, TX: In Memory of Mary & Amos Marsh
- Randy & Barb James: donation of the kitchen railroad car in Dedication to Brainard Woodrow “BW” James, father and long-time logger.
- Francis Buckles: in memory of her mother Beverly Putnam. Historian of Wallowa County, for the education of herself and others.
- Ronee Riggles: youth education programming in memory of her mother Madeline Riggles, who taught at Maxville.
- Verna Graham-Browne: In Memory of Art Graham Rhonda Sater: In Memory of Georgie Mays